Job Title: Account Executive
Location: NetBooster Shanghai Office
Report to:Account Manager
Overview of job:
Account Executive (AE) help to Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. Support the day-to-day communication/information sharing and project support needs between the clients. The role will require strong communication, teamwork, project management and organization skills.
Responsibilities of the Role:
Execution and Monitor
- Be able to receive a brief from client along with the account manager. Coordinates work schedule across the different departments of the agency.
- Be able to establish work plan schedule for client campaigns, with the help of the production team
- Assist the Account Managers in preparing quotations and simple sales deck.
- Be able to schedule meetings with different suppliers/partners/client meetings when necessary, account manager or business director.
- Assure flawless execution of client projects, prioritize resources, and keep team and other groups informed of progress and changes.
Marketing and Strategy
- Monitors and reports information flow through production and client
- Gathers information on industry or market trends
- Market checks to better understand client’s business and reports to agency team.
- Reviews all client-facing materials for accuracy.
- Demonstrated strategic or consultative approach to account management.
Required skills and competencies:
- With a minimum 1 year of Account Management experience
- 1 year experience managing social communities on Chinese social media sites.
- Experience in website development working process.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Good knowledge of social media analytics, comfortable working with data
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English) is not required but a plus