- Acts as team lead of assigned projects and ensures overall project objectives and targets are achieved
- Works with the Business Development Director, ensuring that client requirements/project briefs (in English language) are received, converted to an internal version, and cascaded to the team in a clear, complete and accurate manner.
- Working with social strategist, an account manager should be able to provide valuable contribution in strong concepts for social media engagement on all types of social media platforms (including but not limited to: Sina weibo, Weixin, Douban, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram)?
- Oversee the implementations of social media strategies (content creation, daily posting, analytics, reporting)
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- With a minimum 1-2 years of Account/project management experience
- 1 year experience managing social communities on Chinese social media sites.
- Experience in website development working process.
- Extremely detail oriented
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English) is not required but a plus