Associate Account Director
Job Title: Associate Account Director
Location: NetBooster Shanghai Office
Report to:Client Service Director
Overview of job:
The Associate Account Director (AAD) This role lead, plans and manages the activity of a group of accounts,and adds vision and momentum to the business. The Associate Account Director supports the Head ofBusiness Client by building a strong team; success on the account is seen through creating an environment forgreat work, being responsible for the profitable delivery of services, holding key client relationships anddelivering the best effective creative work alongside the overall strategy of the client.
Responsibilities of the Role:
Client Servicing and Client Expansion
- Be the key contact person to the client and perform the lead role to deliver effective results for the client.
- Plans and shapes the future of each brand campaign and shares a clear vision of where the business is
going to client and internal team.
- Pursues debates and actions that are right for the agency’s business and client; challenges the campaignstatus, next steps, and optimization plan of your team to deliver effective results.
- Value-adding to the business by inspiring client confidence and building enduring client relationships.
- Manages the financial health of the account and leads projects with financial targets in mind.
- Works on new business as and when required and pro-actively identifies opportunities for incremental
revenue across multiple touch-points.
- Makes a strong contribution to the development of creative briefs, ensuring that they generate the bestpossible work, clearly define the Client requirements and are a solution to the Client’s business problem.
- Ensures the smooth delivery of multiple briefs and provides clear direction to the team and other
- Be the brand guardian by understanding the brand architecture and requirements, and ensure that the
translation of the creative product channelled to the end markets meet set standards with best in-classexecution.
- Managing, nurturing and developing the team and to give constructive and regular feedback to facilitateteam motivation and career growth.
- Reports to the Business Development Director, providing regular input on all account activity, includingstatus and call reports on a weekly basis.
Required skills and competencies:
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience, ideally with 4As agencies.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal disciplines and business groups, including accountmanagement, creative and production teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound thinker with solid strategic skills someone with the ability to decipher end market intelligence,
numbers etc. to derive insights / creative triggers for creative excellence.
- A person who looks beyond just the project management side of things and is able to develop and drivethe business and take it further. The person must be apt enough to identify areas of opportunities to driveorganic growth for the brand.
- Sound skills in all areas of financials (budget reconciliations, timesheet / man-hours analysis, forecastingetc.
- Process oriented, meticulous with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken, English.
- A keen eye for details.