Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: NetBooster Shanghai Office
Division: Consumer Insights and Strategy Planning
Report to: The Head of Strategy and Marketing
Overview of job:
The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and implementing a year-round Marketing and PR program that helps build up the NetBooster brand, drive maximum exposure and recognition within the China Digital Marketing space, and ultimately drive new business leads.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Marketing and PR programstrategic planning and implementation
- Marketing and promotions kit development
- Identification of events, conferences, expos, RFPs, the company can participate in
- Proactively generate new business leads; Identify potential customers &manage communication for new business opportunities.
- Staying abreast on constantly changing digital marketing news, trends and technologiesto ensure competitiveness of the company against its competitors.
- NetBooster branded article/PR writing and distribution
- Liaise with agencies/suppliers to implement the Marketing and PR program efficiently and effectively
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with strategic partners internally and externally
Required skills and competencies:
- Background in Marketing or Community Relations;
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Marketing for leading multi-national company or 4A ad agency preferred
- Outgoing and approachable personality
- Enjoys networking and relationship development
- Flexible and adaptable, able to balance and (re)prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent office software skills
- Local Chinese with English language proficiency a must