Regional Business Director
LocationHong Kong Office
- Job Title: Regional Business Director
- Location: NetBooster Hong Kong Office
- Division: AMS
- Report to:CEO
Overview of job:
Regional Business Directoris a responsible on leading the strategic development, and businessdevelopment for the client, lead and guide the development of key client relationship organization, be responsible for the strategy and direction of the accounts that he or she is handling.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Representative of NetBoosterAsia in HK
- Strategic inputs on HK market and performance marketing in HK and Lead Strategic proposal with HK and Shanghai Team
- Lead new business and client based in HK (regional or Local)
- Meet regional clients based in HK and present during sales pitches
- Able to travel in Asia to support other regional new business initiatives
- Client Service for Club Med HK
- Oversee the implementations and inputs on Programmatic buying ,coordinate with Shanghai Operations team
- Working with the Search Marketing, Programmatic Media Buying and Social Media team on the requirements of Clients
- Coordinate with client and production team (HK and SH) monthly meeting
- Client Service for Huawei SZ
- Coordinate with Shanghai team production for Huawei.
- Represent Huawei client for NetBooster and get brief from client and cascade to SH team
- Coordinate with Shanghai team on Web/Social App production, WeChat Management, Creative Campaign with production resource.
- Travel to Shenzhen to meet the client
- Work with the team in pitches for new clients.
- Challenges the strategies of internal team, and provide recommendations to improve campaign performance, including the recommendations in weekly and monthly reports.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of company’s digital capabilities and services, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Be abreast with the latest technology, trends and techniques on Hong Kong Digital Marketing space and be able to apply them on managed projects, as well as cascade it to the team.
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
- Approves Change Orders and invoices, and is responsible for payment collections
- Ensures timely billing and recovery of project fees.
Required skills and competencies:
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- With a minimum 5- 6 years of Account/Project management experience in a Digital Marketing environment
- Extremely detail oriented
- Highly analytical
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Traditional Chinese
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Hong Kong resident