Location: NetBooster Shanghai Office
Report to: Managing Director
Overview of job:
AD is a responsible on leading the strategic development, and business development for the client, lead and guide the development of key client relationship organization, be responsible for the strategy and direction of the accounts that he or she is handling.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- CLIENT RELATIONSHIP/ ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- AD position should be able to act as independently throughout his/her client requirements and troubleshooting.
- Communicates with client regularly to obtain updates on client’s business
- Provide insightful Digital Marketing recommendations when communicating with client and filters questions and requests from client before involving the the internal project team for planning and execution
- Gathers information on industry or market trends and assist internal project team, which will be later used in creating brief development.
- Market checks to better understand client’s business and reports to agency team.
- Experiences client operations to better understand client’s business.
- Tracks and analyzes competitive information and handles client competitive requests.
- Reviews all client-facing materials for accuracy.
- Understands client’s communications measurement tools and participates actively in discussions about results.
- Creates production estimates and review with client to obtain approval.
- Support Business Development Director as required in new business development as required
- Be abreast with the latest technology, trends and techniques on China Digital Marketing and be able to apply them on assigned projects
Required skills and competencies:
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of Account/project management experience acquired in a Digital Marketing/Advertising Agency
- Understanding of business and industry, identifying issues, providing sound marketing direction and solutions
- Strong knowledge on digital channels, especially Social Media and Search
- Demonstrated strategic or consultative approach to account management.
- Strong aptitude for building “partner” relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Good understanding of overall marketing strategy and integrated communications.
- Strong account management, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Proven track record executing complex projects
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization, from project manager to executive, while still introducing elements of fun and humor in the workplace.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to be open to new ideas from team members, coworkers, industry sources and clients.
- Ability to manage several projects at once and with keen attention to details and process
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English and Chinese)
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities independently and with minimal direction