Senior Account Manager
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Location: NetBooster Shanghai Office
Report to:Client Service Director
Overview of job:
Senior Account Manager (SAM)is a responsible on leading the strategic development, and business development for the client, lead and guide the development of key client relationship organization, be responsible for the strategy and direction of the accounts that he or she is handling.
Responsibilities of the Role:
Client Service and Implementation
- Acts as team lead of assigned projects and ensures overall project objectives and targets are achieved
- Works with the Client Service Director, ensuring that client requirements/project briefs are received, converted to an internal version, and cascaded to the team in a clear, complete and accurate manner.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Reports to the Business Development Director, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- Oversee the implementations of all channels
- Will be in charge to develop one product/ service line of NetBooster portfolio
Business Acumen & Strategic Thinking
- Working with social strategist, an account manager should be able to provide valuable contribution in strong concepts for social media engagement on all channels (including but not limited to: SEM, SEO, Social Media, Programmatic Buying, E-commerce)
- Challenges the strategies of internal team, and provide recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Understanding of company’s digital capabilities and services, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client
New Business Development
- Work with the team in pitches for new clients
- Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client
- Approves Change Orders and invoices, and is responsible for payment collections
- Ensures timely billing and recovery of project fees
Required skills and competencies:
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- With a minimum 2-3 years of Account/project management experience
- 1 year experience managing social communities on Chinese social media sites.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong writing skills and creative mind-set – Good knowledge of social media analytics, comfortable working with data
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English) is not required but a plus
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- New skills to have: SEO, SEARCH and RTB.