Social Media Copywriter
Job Title: Social Media Copywriter
Location: NetBooster Shanghai Office
Division: Social Media
Report to: Head of Social Media
Overview of job:
Social Media Copywriter worked in Social team with an experienced Social Media Manager to concept, create, and produce creative contents which will be presented via official website and all kinds of social media channels.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Write highly creative, engaging and consumer insight-driven contents for digital and social media platforms,including but not limited to WeChat, Weibo, Blogs, Microblogs, BBS/forums, ePR sites, Video Marketing sites.
- Research and source out contents online and create a fresh and interesting story around it
- Inspire and drive team members on content writing execution
- Manage Social Media projects to create, grow Online Communities around brands, and achieve set KPIs
- Track UGCs, analyse and seed contents to create visibility and drive engagement for brands
- Work with Social Media team in conceptualizing and creating innovative ideas to optimize performance ofassigned projects
- Create weekly and monthly reports, and present them to clients
- Be abreast with the latest technology, trends and techniques on China Social Media space and be able toapply them on assigned projects
Required skills and competencies:
- Academic Qualification: Graduate of journalism, marketing or related course. MBA/Master degree holder a plus.
- Ability to write highly creative, engaging and consumer insight-driven contents for digital and social media channels. Experience would be a plus.
- With a minimum 2 yearsof working experience.
- Passion for researching and sourcing out contents online, and the ability to create a fresh and interesting story around it
- Can inspire and drive team members on content writing execution
- Experience as Digital Copywriter, Social Media or Community Manager a plus
- Knowledge in various Digital / Social Media channels including SNS, Blogs, Microblogs, BBS/forums, ePR, Video Marketing, and others would be a plus
- Must be fluent in oral and written Chinese Mandarin. Knowledge in English would be a plus.
- Owning and maintaining a blog with good traffic and interaction rate would be a plus
- Must be residing in Shanghai, China