Social Media Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Create strategic, insights-driven digital/social media marketing plans.
- Participate in proposal creation and presentations with Business Development team.
- Manage Social Media projects to create and grow Online Communities around brands.
- Achieve objectives of increasing awareness, engagement, actions (contribution to sales/leads, intent to purchase, etc.) and advocacy/WOM.
- Write highly creative and engaging contents for WeChat, Weibo Q&A, BBS/forums, and other user generated platforms.
- Track user generated mentions online, analyze and convert them to actionable and measurable results to meet project objectives.
- Answer inquiries and resolve issues within the communities.
- Work with Strategic Planner in conceptualizing and creating innovative ideas on existing/owned projects, as well new business initiatives.
- Create weekly and monthly reports, and present them to clients.
- Be abreast with the latest technology, trends and techniques on China Social Media space and be able to apply them on managed projects.
Academic Qualifications: Graduate of journalism, marketing or related course. MBA/Masters degree holder a plus.
Working Experience: Minimum 5 years of solid work experience in digital marketing strategic planning, and excellent knowledge with China social media landscape
- Creative problem solver. Ability to build, lead and deliver results with a clear sense of urgency.
- Ability to collaborate, partner and influence people up, down and across the organization.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about interactive social marketing concepts, practices and channels, including SNS, O2O, Blogs, Microblogs, IM, Forums, BBS, Q&A, Wiki, Video Marketing, Mobile Commerce, etc.
- Experience in Online Community Management using popular Chinese social media platforms, especially WeChat and Weibo.
- Possess highly creative and engaging writing skills.
- In frequent contact and have good following with WeChat, Weibo and other popular social network friends/fans.
- Fun and sociable both online and in real life.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills, both in English and Chinese Mandarin with emphasis on cross-functional work
- Proficient in MS Office tools including Excel and Powerpoint, and must be comfortable presenting findings to internal and external audiences
- Owning and maintaining a blog with good traffic and interaction rate would be a plus.
- Experience in O2O marketing would be a plus.
- Residing in Shanghai, China.