Category review | Online Market Research
Are you still not sure if digital marketing can help on your business? You want to know what is your online market potential and on-line market eco-system? We help you understand your market by drawing sector-based benchmarks.
Category Review, namely Online Market Research,is conducted by 2 parts: Quantitative and Qualitative. Before establishing your footprint into digital world, understanding consumers’ motivations, changing media habits, deciphering new social trends, analysing relationships on social media… these are fundamental insights that allow us to make your brand’s communication more efficient. Like Chinese ancient saying:
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War (Sun Tzu (also rendered as Sun Zi) was a Chinese military general, his lifetime to 544–496 BC.)
- How big is the potential size of market you can attract?
- How big is the trend increase in recent years? Is it a growing market?
- How do users search to get products/services you offer? Is it a mature market?
- Which regions in China/Asia have high demand for your business?
- How many users search for your brand vs. your competitors?
- What kind of products/services and interests related to your business are most searched for?
- How visible is your brand vs. your competitors?
- Who among your competitors is leveraging organic search results ranking (SEO) and paid advertisements (SEM) and how are they doing it?
- Is there a threat from competition or an opportunity to own the market?
- How many people are talking about you vs. your competitors on Weibo, BBS/Forums, Baidu Zhidao and other important Word-Of-Mouth platforms in your category? What is your share of voice?
- What are your target audience talking about?
- Are they talking positively or negatively about you?
- Are they aware of the products/services you are offering? If yes, who is their preferred brand/provider?
- Is there an opportunity to engage these users into conversations and drive them to leads?